Thursday, April 9, 2009

today's eatings in Atlanta

Today breakfast was at the hotel. I had the buffet: wild mushroom and red onion omelet with bacon bits, a pork and a chicken/apple sausage, 3 strips of bacon, and mixed fruit.

Lunch was at Hudson Grill. I feasted on lemon/pepper chicken wings (not breaded) and a shrimp and field greens salad with a spicy vinaigrette dressing.

Dinner was a read culinary adventure. We went to TWIST, a hip restaurant in Buckhead area of Atlanta. They have an amazing tapas menu as well as sushi and an entree menu. You can sample a lot of different food for the price of a single meal. I stuck with the tapas, which are small appetizer size meals. This time I had enough sense to snap a few photos:

chopped salad with crumbled egg

chicken liver with onions - best I ever had!

baked cauliflower in a cream/Parmesan cheese sauce. (I let as much sauce drip of as possible)

asparagus in garlic and oil sauce. again, best I ever had

Korean bulgoki beef and kimchi (upper left)

BBQ pork ribs with red cabbage slaw (upper right)

Beef fillet medallions (bottom) I picked off the cheese

I drank so much unsweetened iced tea today, my teeth turned yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment